Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Long Absence

It's been another long absence. Eh. I think cataloguing my daily life is a little too much for me. This is just here for me when I need it.

As has often been the case, I need this most when I am not sleeping. Again, I am not sleeping.

I drift off but I dream so loudly that it does nothing to make me feel rested. I wake up in the night with odd pains. This morning at four, I was such that my ear was being crushed into dust, that it would rot off my head in a dry husk and blow away. I woke up, and sure enough, though I have slept on my side since I was a child, sleeping on my side this night was crushing my ear. Curious.

I am lucky to have the job that I have but it bores me. I wish I could do something with art full time. If I could be paid to knit for eight hours a day, I would truly be free.

The Solstice is this weekend. The longest night of the year. Eyes on the prize. Surely things will look up from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home