Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Leaving Again

I'm packing again today. I will be packing and living out of a smaller and less and less homey space for the next 12 days or so.

I hate this part.

I came out of the broom closet over the weekend to my family. They were tolerant, but treated it like a phase. Like I had decided to join the church of my little pony or something.

I didn't like that part either.

I am feeling a sadness within me. I feel cutoff from so many things.

Being a Libra, I need a home. A home with everything in its proper place, with a soft place to sit, and a warm place to lay my head. I like things neatly arranged. This disruption in my space has me feeling nearly crazy.

Lately I have been giving a lot of thought to which goddess I might be meant to follow. I often wonder if it is Hera or Juno. I would never have thought this. But you know, I am an indecisive and fretful person. I rethink my decisions many times. But I have NEVER rethought my engagement, and I don't think I will. It just seems like the right thing. To rethink it seems as strange as rethinking whether or not to wash my face in the morning. It feels like a no brainer.

And the home thing- the home is where Hera and Juno live. And I do so love being in my home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home